- Location: Reigate/Caterham
- Hours: 37.5 Hours plus
About the Service
At Care Homes of Distinction Ltd, we have dedicated team members who are chosen for their compassionate natures as well as their qualifications and experience. We provide relationship centred care, placing the individual needs of the resident at the very centre of all we do. We also have some great benefits to reward our team members, such as competitive salaries, pension, optional health care cash plan, excellent training, plus personal as well as career development opportunities.
Provide personal centred care, administration of medication, and general care work and support of resident’s needs. Our care is holistic and we care for all the needs of the person. Previous experience is desirable but not essential, training provided. If you are a returning-to-work parent or have experience of caring for a relative or other vulnerable person and are looking for new ways to put these skills to good use, ideal for this role. Senior / Health Care Worker Profile - You need to be hard-working and reliable, calm and patient, with an ability to remain professional, think on your feet and keep a cool head and good timekeeper – but above all, you need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people.
- Benefits and Salary
- Basic pay £10.50 per hour depending on experience + Holiday Pay, Pension, Statutory Sick Pay etc and Benefits.
- Accommodation can be provided with own room (£70 per week - All Meals Included)
- Free Lunch and Uniforms
- DBS Checks prepaid
- Experience, caring, reliable Senior / Healthcare Assistants who are interested in developing their
career to management levels required for local care home group based in Reigate and Caterham.
- Full time minimum 37.5 hours per week or part time
- Previous experience is desirable and training provided
- If you are a returning-to-work parent, or have experience of caring for a relative or other vulnerable person and are looking for new way to put these skills to good use, ideal for this role.
How to Apply
- Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : 01737 248245
- We welcome candidates from abroad who wish to work with us as we have a Sponsor License